1. How do I access the conference?
The recorded version of the conference will be available to view until June 29 in your Trauma Research Foundation account. To view the recording, follow the directions below.
2. I forget my account password.
Please access and complete the Password Recovery Form to receive an email with instructions for resetting your password.
3. I never made an account through the TRF site.
Everyone who registered for the conference was set up with an account as part of registration. Please use the email address you entered when you registered for the conference. You can reset your password by following the steps listed in question #2 above.
4. How do I receive CE credit for this conference?
If You Attended Live
Certificates for live attendance will be made available in the CE Credit tab within 2 weeks of the conference.
If Viewing the Recording
5. Where can I access handouts for the conference?
Any materials made available by speakers can be found in the "Speakers Deep Dive" tab in your Trauma Research Foundation account.
6. Are continuing education credits offered?
Yes, CE credit will be available for both the live conference and the recorded version. See here for more details.
7. Is there a scholarship to the conference?
Scholarship applications have been closed as of May 18, 2020.
8. What is the cancellation policy?
The Trauma Research Foundation will honor cancellation requests submitted by email until May 20, 2020. There will be a $75 administrative fee subtracted from all refunds. Refunds will not be issued after this date.
Sign up with your email to receive news and updates.